Description The villa is located in a private dead end road of a green and peaceful residential area of Montpellier, close to the historic center. Capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon in France, Montpellier is a lively university city located near the Mediterranean Sea. Various beaches, including the beaches of Aresquiers and Maguelone, are open to naturists.
The villa was recently renovated (using bio paint) and is fully equipped with elegant, contemporary design furniture and objects from brands such as Maxalto, Cappellini, Cassina, Zeitraum, Lago, e15, Magis, Todus, Flos, Artemide, Kartell, Porcelanosa ...
The villa consists of a lounge, a separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets (one on each floor) and a garden with a private in-ground pool, a telescopic pool enclosure, a large wooden deck and a terrace with an electric outdoor awning. On the upper floor there is a second terrace facing southwest. There is also a garage but serving as a storage. Exclusive-use car park (for 2 cars) is available in front of the villa.
The master bedroom, with en suite bathroom & terrace, contains a Japanese style Futon & Tatami bed (for 2), an air-conditioning, a CD-player, a tuner-amplifier Hi-Fi and a pair of stereo speakers. The second room contains a convertible sofa bed (for 2), an air-conditioning, a radio alarm clock, a desk with an Apple computer.
There are also various devices like a Miele washing machine, a vacuum cleaner, a two door fridge (with freezer unit), a steam iron & ironing board, a dishwasher, a toaster, a telephone, Wi-Fi, a full HD 42" plasma TV, a DVD/Blu-ray player, a CD player, a Hi-Fi Marantz tuner-amplifier and 5.1 surround speaker system (home theater), a central heating & boiler, a water softener, a smoke detector, etc.
Type: Villa 3 rooms 2 bedrooms
Maximum guests: 4
Pets not allowed
Not suitable for children under 15 years Non smoking only
Usable floor space: 96 m2 (approx 1033 sq ft)
Living room: 30 m2 (approx 323 sq ft)
Garden: 80 m2 (approx 861 sq ft)
Terrain (villa & garden): 170 m2 (approx 1830 sq ft)
Altitude : 27 m (approx 30 yards)
1 bedroom with Futon/Tatami bed (mattress 180x200cm/approx 71x79inch)
1 bedroom with convertible sofa bed (mattress 153x197cm/approx 60x78inch)
1 separate kitchen, equipped with plates, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils
1 bathroom with an Italian style shower and a sink
1 bathroom with a bathtub and a sink 1 living room 3 terraces on the ground floor (2 in tiles & 1 in wood) 1 terrace with balcony on the upper floor 1 toilet on the ground floor 1 toilet on the upper floor
Amenities and services
HD flatscreen colour TV, home cinema (with surround 5.1), DVD/Blu-ray player, HIFI system, CD player, telephone, Internet Wi-Fi access, DVB-T (Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial) by rake antenna.
Vacuum cleaner, electric oven, slicer, toaster, gas cooker, extractor hood, refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, hairdryer, clock radio.
Exclusive-use car park, garden furniture set, sun loungers, outdoor shower.
Fan, air conditioning, central heating, bathtub, shower, deckchairs, board games, books, CD & DVD.
- Renting of bed linen and/or towels (on demand).
Swimming pool details
Private pool with telescopic pool enclosure (can entirely slide off the pool) - Naturism authorized
Pool open: from spring to autumn (the pool enclosure ensures the water to be warmer and allows a swim whatever the weather)
Type of pool: in-ground - Shape: rectangular octagonal
Pool dimensions: 6x3 m (approx 19.7x10 ft)
Depth: 1.10 m (approx 3.7 ft)
Pool disinfection system: salt electrolysis
Security: alarm & pool enclosure with lockable door
Location and nearby shops The villa is located in Montpellier, less than 3 km (approx 1.8 miles) west of the historic center, in a dead end road of a residential area called La Chamberte. The city of Montpellier, which is situated close to the Mediterrannean Sea in the South of France, is the capital of the Hérault, a region of the Languedoc-Roussillon.
Nearby shops At 500 meters (approx 550 yd) there is a bakery, a small grocery and a pharmacy. Additional 400 meters (approx 440 yd) you will find a a restaurant, a wine merchant, the delicious pastry shop “Scholler”, a bank, a hairdresser, and a hospital. In the district (less than 1 km or approx 0.62 miles) there are also a large supermarket and gas stations.
At 2 km (approx 1.2 miles), at “Les Arceaux” of Montpellier, a nice open-air market is held every Saturday and Tuesday, where one can buy products of the region, some of them organic. At 53 Boulevard des Arceaux (in front of the market) there is also the organic food store « La Remise » where one can buy whole-wheat bread, fruit, vegetables, beverages, fish and meat. The store is open daily, except on Sunday.
Other points of interest
- Mall of the Collines d'Estanove & post office at 1.2 km (approx 0.7 miles).
- City garden: Jardin des plantes of Montpellier (created in 1593) at 2.6 Km (approx 1.6 miles).
- Famous place: historic center of Montpellier, named l'Écusson at 2.7 Km (approx 1.7 miles).
- Excursions: Palavas-les-Flots & the cathedral of Maguelone at 12 Km (approx 7.45 miles).
- Naturist area: Beach of Aresquiers (naturist and mixed) natural area, free access at 15 km (approx 9 miles).
- Excursions: Pic Saint Loup (mountain & region of fine wines) at 20 km (approx 12 miles).
- Naturel area: Camargue & Aigues-Mortes (medieval walled city) à 30 Km (approx 18 miles).
- Famous place: Chemin and village of Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert (one of the most beautiful villages of France) at 30 km (approx 18 miles).
How to get to the villa?
With the car, on the highway A9 (direction: Montpellier-Béziers), take the exit 31 Montpellier-Ouest. With the fast train (TGV) to Montpellier (Gare St-Roch station) or with an airplane to Montpellier.
From the train station and the historic center of Montpellier one can take the bus 7 or the tramway 3 to join the district of La Chamberte.
The nearest stop of the bus 7 is “François Dezeuze” which is at a 4 minutes walking distance from the villa. This bus takes you to the station and the historic center of Montpellier in about 20 minutes. By car, the historic center of Montpellier (approx. 3 km/1.86 miles) is reached in 10 to 15 minutes. - Nearest tramway station (LINE 3): JULES GUESDE - Avenue Lodève (runs until 2 am). - Nearest bus stop (BUS 7): FRANCOIS DEZEUZE - Rue François Dezeuze (up to about 8 pm). - Nearest train station: center of Montpellier GARE SAINT-ROCH (TGV). - Nearest Airport: AÉROPORT MONTPELLIER MÉDITERRANÉE. Located in Mauguio-Carnon, approx.15 min. of Montpellier downtown with the shuttle from the Place de l'Europe.
- Private transportation possible between the airport (or train station) and the villa (prices on demand).
from approx. June 15 till September 15: 1295 eur/week Middle season
from approx. April 01 till June 15: 950 eur/week
& approx. September 15 till October 31: 950 eur/week Low season
from approx. November 01 till March 31: 750 eur/week Monthly rentals
Not during the high season (prices on demand)
Find the value in another currency by entering the amount into the EUR currency box and the conversion will appear in the other boxes:
Pool maintenance (during the high season), plates, glasses, cutlery, cooking utensils, games, books, CD, DVD, hair-dryer, duvets, blankets, electricity, gas, heating, water, WiFi internet, telephone in France (normal landlines only, no calls to mobile phones or special paying numbers).
Cleaning at the end of the rent: 60 eur (obligatory).
Pool maintenance: in middle season (obligatory 50 eur/week)
Hire of bed linen and towels on request:
- Bed linen (2 pillowcases, sheets for mattress, duvet sheets or simple white sheets) at 11 eur per bed (for 2 persons).
- 2 towels (1 large bath and 1 hand towel) at 6 eur per set.
- Beach towel (for the pool and beach) at 4 eur per towel.
- Set of 2 kitchen towels at 4 eur per set.
A proof of your liability insurance rental property will be
We are also able to offer you the following services :
- Transfers to and from the airport (or train station) in prestige vehicle.
- Provision of a vehicle (without the usual waiting and embarrassment).
- Continental breakfast at your resort, every morning during your stay.
- Home catering service for your dinners.
- Delivery of your groceries to your resort.
- Excursions with driver and guide.
- Sports Coach graduate GV.
- Book with the most fashionable hair salons, the best spa, manicure, care, massage, your place will be reserved at your convenience or at home...
- Support and guide, for a very private shopping day in the best shops of Montpellier.
- Reservation of seats for concerts, theater, great exhibitions, movies, top restaurants, the Michelin-starred... Montpellier major sporting events, etc.
- Rental of luxury cars, a boat, a plane, fly over the Montpellier region or the Camargue by helicopter...
- Special Events: plan and organize your parties, dinners , receptions, birthdays, ... everything will be done to make this day unforgettable.
Do not hesitate to contact us to request a brochure with our services, inquire about the prices, etc.